How do I access the concert?
- Go to concertwindow.com and look in “featured shows” for the Blue Rock Live channel. Click through to the desired show.
- You will be prompted to set up a user name and password which will be your login info for all activities.
- When you are ready to purchase, click the ticket icon, enter your payment info, and you’re all set.
Are the concerts really streaming "live"?
- Yes. In the moment. As they are happening.
What does the "pause" button do?
- For live shows, the pause button may seem like a DVR feature, but it’s not. When you pause the video, it stops the live feed. When you press play again, it starts playing whatever is live at the moment.
What internet connection speed is required?
To ensure success for nearly nearly all users, we broadcast at three simultaneous (selectable) resolutions: high, medium, and low.
- For viewing at medium quality you'll need a constant download connection speed of at least 700Kbps.
- HD viewing requires a constant 2Mbps or greater. Low resolution viewing requires a constant 198Kbps.
- You can test your connection speed here. We recommend testing several times as bandwidth can fluctuate.
What if I get freezes or dropouts?
- Refresh the page
- Drop down the presentation size (bottom right) until you find the best setting for smooth video and audio.
- Turn off all other devices using data from your ISP (internet
- Quit all other applications on your computer.
- Try using a wired ethernet connection, if available.
- Verify you meet the minimum bandwidth requirements (see connection speed info).
Does it stream to mobile devices?
- Yes. It helps to have a strong Wi-Fi source, though we've had success with 3G cellular data service, too.
What will help maximize the experience?
- Good speakers or headphones
- High quality HD video monitor
- A quiet room and comfortable chair
Can I access the program from any machine anywhere?
- Yes, as long as you have a good connection and minimum hardware and software setup (see above).
Can I switch devices during the performance?
- Yes, use your login name and password. Be sure to log out before you switch.
Can others use my account info?
- Not at the same time. Only one log-in of your account info at any time.
Contact tech support:
Will you offer rebroadcasts or "on-demand" options for viewing shows?
We are in dialogue about this. Please let us know if you are interested in this feature.