1. Prepare like crazy.
2. Arrive at Blue Rock, settle in. Track the band together. Capture the energy - have a blast. Stay a couple of days and nights. Immerse.
3. Use the spaces for their sonic signature and separation. Studio piano, drums, guitars, amps, percussion at your service. High-end mics, analog input chain, Neve transformers, and expert engineers are here for you.
4. Capture every note, every take.
5. Create video and still images of these rare days for your promo use. Our visual production team, equipment, lighting are all here for you.
6. Consider doing a LIVE broadcast for your fans from the studio floor for engagement, funding, and promo support.
7. Then… take the tracks to your project studio (or your producer's) and listen, compile, edit, assemble.
8. Continue there for tracking additional vocals, keys, virtual instruments. Organize and consolidate.
9. Come back to Blue Rock to mix and master. Use our engineers, analog gear, Neve console, digital tools, reference monitors and tuned acoustics. This will make a huge impact on your finished work.
10. Select a couple of songs for promotional release and engage our editors to assemble the video for you.
by producer Billy Crockett